Protecting the health and safety of our guests and employees is our top priority. We are complying strictly and consistently with local authority requirements and the guidelines and recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO).
To make sure you can enjoy yourself safely, we have introduced the following safety and hygiene measures:
- The prerequisite for visiting our restaurant Daniels Kristallwelten and the Playtower is either a negative coronavirus test, proof of a vaccination or confirmation of recovery from Covid. Guests must register themselves.
- Children until the age of 10 do not need to provide a negative coronavirus test.
- Tests PCR tests are valid for 72 hours, antigen tests for 48 hours, self-tests with digital solution for 24 hours.
- For all other areas including our museum the above mentioned prerequisite is not necessary
- FFP2 masks are mandatory to wear in indoors. This requirement applies from the age of 14 years; a face covering may be worn from 6 to 14 years of age. Younger children need not cover their nose and mouth. We recommend to wear masks even outdoors, if minimum distances of two meters cannot be kept.
- We will refrain from shaking hands when greeting you or saying goodbye. Instead we will wave or smile, or make friendly eye contact.
- Our extensive protective measures are based on government requirements: markings to ensure appropriate distancing, plexiglass screens, and contactless processes as far as possible (payment transactions).
- For all enclosed spaces (Museum and the Store) a maximum number of people permitted at once has been determined in line with government requirements.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are provided in all washroom areas and at additional points throughout our site.
- We ensure our entire premises including washroom areas are disinfected regularly.
- We are careful to consistently maintain minimum distancing of 1 meter.
- If you cough or sneeze, please cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or with your elbow.
Important information for groups:
- To ensure compliance with safety regulations, we request that guests arriving in groups enter Swarovski Crystal Worlds individually once they have collected their tickets at the cash desk and avoid gathering in groups. Introductions in the Blue Hall will not be taking place until further notice.
- At the end of the visit of Swarovski Crystal Worlds, groups should meet up at the bus parking area.
We ask all our guests to respect these arrangements.
We look forward to welcoming you!