Protecting the health and safety of our guests and employees is our top priority. We are complying strictly and consistently with the guidelines and recommendations of the Austrian Federal Government and local authority.
Latest Covid-19 information
- According to the guidelines and regulations wearing masks is no longer mandatory. Yet we still recommend wearing a FFP2 mask indoors.
- Currently no proofs and registrations are obligatory.
Furthermore we have introduced the following safety and hygiene measures to make sure you can enjoy yourself safely:
- We are careful to consistently maintain distancing, even if minimum distancing is not mandatory any longer.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are provided in all washroom areas and at additional points throughout our site.
- We ensure our entire premises including washroom areas are disinfected regularly.
Important information for groups:
- To ensure compliance with safety regulations, we request that guests arriving in groups enter Swarovski Crystal Worlds individually once they have collected their tickets at the cash desk and avoid gathering in groups. Introductions in the Blue Hall will not be taking place until further notice.
- At the end of the visit of Swarovski Crystal Worlds, groups should meet up at the bus parking area.
We ask all our guests to respect these arrangements.
We look forward to welcoming you!