Protecting the health and safety of our guests and employees is our top priority. We are complying strictly and consistently with local authority requirements and the guidelines and recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO).
To make sure you can enjoy yourself safely, we have introduced the following safety and hygiene measures:
- The prerequisite for visiting our restaurant Daniels Kristallwelten and the Playtower is either a negative coronavirus test, proof of a vaccination or confirmation of recovery from Covid. Guests must register themselves.
- Children until the age of 12 do not need to provide a negative coronavirus test.
- Tests PCR tests are valid for 72 hours, antigen tests for 48 hours, self-tests with digital solution for 24 hours.
- For all other areas including our museum the above mentioned prerequisite is not necessary.
- We recommend to all our guests to wear FFP2 masks. For those who are not vaccinated, an FFP2 mask is mandatory; for those who can proof vaccination or recovery from Covid, FFP2 masks are not mandatory.
- Furthermore we take care of extensive protective measures: markings to ensure appropriate distancing, plexiglass screens, and contactless processes as far as possible (payment transactions).
- We are careful to consistently maintain distancing, even if minimum distancing is not mandatory any longer.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are provided in all washroom areas and at additional points throughout our site.
- We ensure our entire premises including washroom areas are disinfected regularly.
- If you cough or sneeze, please cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or with your elbow.
Important information for groups:
- To ensure compliance with safety regulations, we request that guests arriving in groups enter Swarovski Crystal Worlds individually once they have collected their tickets at the cash desk and avoid gathering in groups. Introductions in the Blue Hall will not be taking place until further notice.
- At the end of the visit of Swarovski Crystal Worlds, groups should meet up at the bus parking area.
We ask all our guests to respect these arrangements.
We look forward to welcoming you!