Protecting the health and safety of our guests and employees is our top priority. We are complying strictly and consistently with local authority requirements and the guidelines and recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO).
To make sure you can enjoy yourself safely, we have introduced the following safety and hygiene measures.
- We will refrain from shaking hands when greeting you or saying goodbye. Instead we will wave or smile, or make friendly eye contact.
- Our extensive protective measures are based on government requirements: markings to ensure appropriate distancing, plexiglass screens, and contactless processes as far as possible (payment transactions).
- For all enclosed spaces (Chambers of Wonder, the Store, playtower, Daniels Kristallwelten) a maximum number of people permitted at once has been determined in line with government requirements.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are provided in all washroom areas and at additional points throughout our site.
- We ensure our entire premises including washroom areas are disinfected regularly.
- We are careful to consistently maintain minimum distancing of 1 meter
- Our employees wear face coverings over their mouth and nose. We ask that you also wear protective coverings over your mouth and nose in all enclosed spaces.
If you cough or sneeze, please cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or with your elbow.
- All supervised activities at Swarovski Crystal Worlds, such as the children’s program, activities in the garden of the Giant, etc. have been adapted to comply with regulations.
- For the restaurant Daniels Kristallwelten, please make a reservation >>here
Important information for groups:
- To ensure compliance with safety regulations, we request that guests arriving in groups enter Swarovski Crystal Worlds individually once they have collected their tickets at the cash desk and avoid gathering in groups. Introductions in the Blue Hall will not be taking place until further notice.
- At the end of the visit of Swarovski Crystal Worlds, groups should meet up at the bus parking area.
We ask all our guests to respect these arrangements.
We look forward to welcoming you!