The Swarovski Crystal Society (SCS) unites crystal enthusiasts of all ages from all over the world and offers its members a whole range of special benefits. At Swarovski Crystal Worlds in Wattens you will benefit as a SCS member, as well:
- unlimited access to the VIP Lounge
- one free admission ticket each year (incl. audio guide) to the exhibition area and the garden of Swarovski Crystal Worlds
In the VIP Lounge, you are greeted with a drink of your choice. You will also receive a small welcome gift the first time you visit the exclusive VIP Lounge. Not to be missed:
- the "Wall of Fame" realizes a long-standing collector’s dream
- the sparkling parade of all special edition silver crystal collector’s items since 1976 and all SCS pieces produced in Wattens since 1987
- limited and exclusive crystal products only available in Wattens in the VIP Lounge
- the guestbook: immortalize yourself with your entry and take a look at the comments of other members from all over the world.
- the library: flick through every Swarovski magazine and book since 1987
Swarovski Crystal Society (SCS)
The Swarovski Crystal Society was established in 1987 and adds sparkle to its members’ everyday lives in more than 100 countries.
Since its creation, well over 500’000 crystal enthusiasts have benefited from the unique global VIP experiential program that notably offers exclusive Swarovski crystal products and gifts, preferential information and brilliant experiences and services. In 2017 the SCS celebrated its 30th anniversary.