Protecting the health and safety of our guests and employees is our top priority. We are complying strictly and consistently with local authority requirements and the guidelines and recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO).
To make sure you can enjoy yourself safely, we have introduced the following safety and hygiene measures.
- We will refrain from shaking hands when greeting you or saying goodbye. Instead we will wave or smile, or make friendly eye contact.
- Our extensive protective measures are based on government requirements: markings to ensure appropriate distancing, plexiglass screens, and contactless processes as far as possible (payment transactions).
- For all enclosed spaces a maximum number of people permitted at once has been determined in line with government requirements.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are provided in all washroom areas and at additional points throughout our store.
- We ensure our entire premises including washroom areas are disinfected regularly.
- We are careful to consistently maintain minimum distancing of 2 meters.
- Our employees wear FFP2 masks. We ask that you also wear FFP2 masks.
- If you cough or sneeze, please cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or with your elbow.
We ask all our guests to respect these arrangements.
We look forward to welcoming you!