Protecting the health and safety of our guests and employees is our top priority. We are complying strictly and consistently with local authority requirements and the guidelines and recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO).
To make sure you can enjoy yourself safely, we have introduced the following safety and hygiene measures.
- We recommend to all our guests to wear FFP2 masks. For those who are not vaccinated, an FFP2 mask is mandatory; for those who can proof vaccination or recovery from Covid, FFP2 masks are not mandatory.
- Markings to ensure appropriate distancing, plexiglass screens, and contactless processes as far as possible (payment transactions).
- We are careful to consistently maintain distancing, even if minimum distancing is not mandatory any longer.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are provided in all washroom areas and at additional points throughout our store.
- We ensure our entire premises including washroom areas are disinfected regularly.
- If you cough or sneeze, please cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or with your elbow.
We ask all our guests to respect these arrangements.
We look forward to welcoming you!