We are happy to provide you with press texts and images free of charge for your research. Contact us directly at email@example.com.
You may visit Swarovski Crystal Worlds at any time. If you apply for accreditation at least three days prior to your planned visit we will be happy to organize the time you spend with us at Swarovski Crystal Worlds. Please use our >> accreditation form.
Journalists presenting a press pass issued by one of the following institutions will receive a free entry ticket (does not apply to accompanying persons) at the cash desks in the entrance to Swarovski Crystal Worlds. Please note that employees at the cash desks are not authorized to make any exceptions to these rules.
- AICA press
- APA (Austria Press Agency)
- BDZV (Federation of German Newspaper Publishers)
- Certificate of IFJ membership (International Federation of Journalists)
- DFJV (Association of Special Interest Journalists in Germany)
- DJU – Ver.di (Union of German Journalists)
- DJV (Association of German Journalists)
- DPV (German Press Association)
- KMsfB (Art, Media, Sport, and Freelance Union)
- ÖJC (Austrian Journalists Club)
- Austrian Journalists Union
- Austrian press legitimation board
- ÖZV (Austrian Association of Newspapers and Specialist Media)
- Press photographers syndicate
- Austrian press agencies and film reporters
- Concordia press club
- PRVA (Austrian Public Relations Association)
- Swiss press pass (Swiss syndicate of media professionals)
- Foreign Press Association (Vienna)
- VIKOM (Integrated Communication Association)
- VÖZ (Austrian Newspaper Association)
- VDZ (Association of German Magazine Publishers)
- WJC (Vienna Journalists Club)
If your press pass has not been issued by one of the above institutions, you will be given free entry only with approval from the press department and after registering in advance using the >>> form or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The press ticket includes entrance to the Giant’s Chambers of Wonder, the garden, the playtower and the Crystal Cloud.
HOW TO REACH US
Free car parking is available close to the entrance. The Swarovski Kristallwelten Shuttle provides roundtrip rides from Innsbruck to Swarovski Crystal Worlds four times per day. For more information and the current shuttle timetable click >> here.
PERMISSION TO FILM AND TAKE PHOTOS
You may film and take photos at Swarovski Crystal Worlds without prior registration if purely for personal use. Commercial photography is not permitted, and photographs may not be sold and marketed via stock photo agencies.
No charge will be made by Swarovski Crystal Worlds for filming and photography used for a report, and for reports on specific topics. Major productions will be charged according to cost.